I am a terrible procrastinator. I even put off doing the things I want to do for fun. I must really try to change.
List of things I have been putting off:
1. Losing weight. I lost 90 lbs and gained back half of it. Need I say more?
2. Writing posts for my blog. I really enjoyed writing on my blog but then the grandchildren were born and that seemed to take over my life but lets’ face it: My grandchildren are just an excuse.
3. I want to start mixed media journaling. I got most of the supplies I will need for Christmas. I am waiting for a couple more things from Amazon which should arrive this week. Time will tell if I really do it.
4. Organize my photos which are contained in about 7 giant plastic bins in the basement.
5. Slow down on watching my Korean soaps. I think this subject needs a whole post to be written.
Those are the main things I have been procrastinating about.
Next, here a the few things I DID accomplish.
1. Quit watching TV. Yes I actually have not watched any TV in the last 7 or 8 months. Granted, I started watching Korean soaps on my computer.
2. I quit Facebook games a year ago. Granted I just started playing Farmville 2.
So where does all this lead me. Up Shit Creek is what I think. I spend way too much time up Shit Creek.
I guess now I can sit back and see what I do next. I hope I do something. Time is catching up to me.
Lisa at http://stormkatshaven.blogspot.com/ just paid it forward. Thanks my dear friend.