. The following are a few of the things I spent my time doing today.
- Going to pee and having a nurse pull down my pants. OK, maybe the guys would like it but I didn’t.
- Having the woman across the hall say “I don’t want to wake up dead in the morning.”
- Having my roomie moan the better part of the evening.
- Waiting for the nurse to come and take care of my roomie who moaned the better part of the evening.
- Watching my roomie look for her phone while she was talking on it. (This gave me 15 minutes of rapturous gaiety)
- Wondering how long it will be before Sarah and Obie figure out that they like having me in the home.
- Wondering why I can walk on my leg but can’t lift it off the bed.
- Tired of looking at my roomie’s underwear–while she is wearing it.
- Wondering why the hell they wake me up at 5:15 AM every morning.
- Wondering if they are going to serve that yellow stuff for breakfast again.
- Wondering what that yellow stuff is they serve for breakfast.
- Wondering how I could end up in the same room I was in when I had pneumonia two years ago. ( 120— REDRUM)
- Wondering what I would be doing if I didn’t have all this stuff to wonder about.
My blood really is red.
My roommate’s side of the room. I couldn’t get out of bed to take a photo of my side.
My chair is on the right. I don’t sit in my chair. It gives me ass pain.
Flowers from my niece, Emily, and her hubby, John!!
Visitors–Pam and Brady!
I guess I really do have a lot of time on my hands.