I’ve been tagged to do these two memes by Mrs. Vierkant at “Don’t Put Boogers In Your Neighbor’s Cereal”.
She is a pre-school teacher, a wonderful one at that, and I love reading her stories about teaching and the little ones. You can tell she is just an awesome teacher and loves the kids she teaches and her own two kids too. She also has the most beautiful smile.
Tag Number One
You are supposed to find the 6th folder in your pictures directory and post the 6th photo in it.
So here are the instructions:
1. Go to your sixth picture folder then pick your sixth picture.
2. Pray that you remember the details.
3. Tag 5 others, leave a comment to let them know they’ve been tagged. NOT!!!!
Here’s the picture:
This photo was taken about 10 years ago of my son and a friend burning brush in our backyard. It was taken with my first digital camera. Digital cameras back then took terrible photos because the resolution was so low. It was a Sony Mavica that took floppy disks. At the time it was considered a good digital camera.
Tag Number 2:
I’ve been given an ” Uber Amazing Blog” award, by the same Mrs. Vierkant at “Don’t Put Booger In Your Neighbor’s Cereal.”
Thank you Mrs. V. I’m happy to receive this award.
Again, the rules:
1. Link to the person or persons who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them. NOT!!!!
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Six Random Things About Me: This is tough because most of you know just about everything about me. I sure don’t hold back. Honestly, I’m sitting here thinking and I can’t think of anything I haven’t mentioned in a blog or a comment.
1. OK, here’s one. I got a $25.00 debit on my checking account yesterday and I can’t figure out where it came from. It says pre-authorized debit– Cyan Finance. I never heard of them. I couldn’t even find anything on the internet about them that made any sense. So my bank told me it went through Metro Phoenix Bank. So I called them yesterday and they made me leave a message and of course no one got back to me. They suck!
2. I like potholders. OK, I’m desperate with this. At least I don’t burn myself. Oh crap, even that’s not true. I burn myself all the time. I only mentioned I like potholders because there’s one right on my desk.
POTHOLDER ON MY DESK
3. I call the clicker for the TV the “Clacker”. We have been calling remotes “Clackers” since they were invented. Yes, I am that old. When I got married hardly anyone had a color TV and VCRs hadn’t been invented yet. Neither had a lot of other crap.
4. I can crochet and I am going to crochet Christmas ornaments as part of our “make all our gifts this year.” I’m also going to laminate some bookmarks. Thanks to Wendy for the idea. If you read my “Happy Anniversaries/Stuff” post you will know that I was looking for something to laminate anyway.
5. I just cracked the outside of my new phone so now I can’t see whose calling me and I like to screen my calls. The funny part is my daughter saw the crack and I thought it was a photo of a crack that had somehow come up on my phone like some wallpaper type thing. She laughed. I was serious. Now that is a dumbass thing.
MY NEWLY CRACKED PHONE. YOU CAN SEE THE REFLECTION OF MY CAMERA.
6. My ass still hurts from when I broke it on December 30th. It’s been almost 11 months. What’s up with that? Any ass doctors out there? I suppose I should tell my doctor at some point though I really don’t want to have my ass removed. They’d only remove the tailbone and not the assfat.
Wow, finally done.
I’m too lazy to tag again. I might add tags to this tonight.