I put in a search for a meme and found this one at grannyhall’s blog. I did leave her a comment that I was stealing it and hoped she didn’t mind. I’ve done a similar one but this one has a few more questions plus I already forgot how I answered the duplicate questions so we can see how my thoughts change in a short period of time.
1. What time did you get up this morning?
When my eyes opened. About 9:30 as usual.
2. Do you prefer diamonds or pearls?
No question, diamonds. Hell, I get them for free from the daughter.
3. What was the last movie you saw in a cinema?
Indiana Jones, though so far this summer Iron Man is the bomb.
4. What is your favorite TV show?
Obviously, “Heroes” because I have watched 23 episodes in the past few days. I also love
“Jericho” , “Torchwood”, “Lost”. There are probably more that I have forgotten.
5. What do you usually eat for breakfast?
Jimmy Dean lite breakfast sandwich. 5 points and filling because of all the protein.
6. What’s your middle name?
Ann with an E. If you throw in my confirmation name you can add Elizabeth after my mother.
7. What food do you dislike?
Well, you don’t get fat disliking too many foods but I do have a couple. Pickles and olives, oh, and cucumbers.
8. What’s your favorite CD at the moment?
Don’t really buy CDs anymore. I just listen to my playlist on the computer. Of course today I’m listening to Boz Scaggs.
9. What kind of car do you drive?
Whatever they leave me in the driveway which includes a 2003 Subaru Outback LL Bean Edition (my favorite because it has Sirius Radio), a 1999 black Nissan Altima, (actually my old car which I put in my daughter’s name) a 1991 BMW (the wasband’s car).
10. What’s your favorite sandwich?
Grilled Ham and cheese. Now I use WW bread and cheese and measure out 2 oz. of ham but it still tastes good.
11. What characteristic do you despise?
12. What’s your favorite item of clothing?
Anything that actually fits me at this point. Right now I have 4 pair of capris, 2 pair of jeans, and 3 t-shirts. That’s my whole wardrobe. FOR NOW!!!!
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
England. I want to see the countryside of England and Stonehenge.
14. Are you an organized person?
Not even a little to my daughter’s chagrin. She’s told me she wouldn’t even cook in my kitchen the way I have it set up. I don’t know what she is talking about. I can find everything.
15. Where do you want to retire to?
I am retired. So I assume this is it. Cape Cod, not bad though.
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday?
My most recent birthday. Dumbass question. It’s the only one I can remember.
17. What are you going to do when you finish this?
Certainly, not anything to do with cooking or cleaning. Don’t forget I just had a facet block. I guess I can’t milk that one anymore. My back feels fairly decent. Plus I’m alone today so there’s no one to give me sympathy about anything. But I’m still not cooking or cleaning. I will be watching more episodes of “Heroes”. I’m going to watch all two seasons if it’s the last thing I do.
18. Furthest place you are sending this?
19. Person you expect to fill it out first?
2 dumbass questions in a row.
20. What’s on your bathroom counter?
We don’t have a counter but we do have a thing in there that you put stuff in and on. I’ll go take a photo. Be right back.
KEEP IN MIND WE STILL DON’T HAVE WALLS IN THE BATHROOM BECAUSE NO ONE SEEMS TO BE IN THE MOOD TO PUT THEM UP.
21. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
22. What’s your shoe size?
Good lord, I haven’t worn a pair of shoes in 30 years. I even wore Birkenstocks to my daughter’s wedding. They are a European size 36. I started wearing Crocks this winter. My daughter got them for me. I don’t even know what size they are. She was afraid I would fall on the ice in my Birks.
I THINK I NEED NEW ONES BUT I’M LOSING WEIGHT IN MY FEET TOO SO I’M GOING TO WAIT. AND YES, THE RUG NEEDS VACUUMING. I DON’T DO WINDOWS OR VACUUM. I LEAVE THAT TO OTHERS.
23. Any pets?
My three kitty boys, Yoda, Red and Blue.
24. Any new & exciting news you’d like to share?
I share everything here as it happens. You guys really do get a blow by blow description of my life as it happens.
25. What did you want to be when you were little?
26. How are you today?
Like I try to be everyday. Awesome, happy and chillin’.
27. What’s your favorite flower?
Today, Lilies of the Valley.
28. What’s the next date you’re looking forward to?
If my eyes open up in the morning that’s the date I’m looking forward to.
29. What are you listening to right now?
Low Rider by War. I am rockin’. Next is Janice Joplin on my playlist then Buffalo Springfield.
30. What’s the last thing you ate?
Last night when I came home from the concert I had some garden vegetable crackers.
31. Do you wish on stars?
No. But there are things I do wish for, mostly having to do with my son.
32. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Sort of a dumbass question but I’ll answer it anyway. I would be yellow.
33. How is the weather right now?
74 degrees, 80% humidity and cloudy. YUCK!!!
34. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
Someone who works with Sarah reporting that they can’t work tomorrow which is Sarah’s day off and I hope she doesn’t have to work because she and her hubby are on their mini vacation on the Island staying in her apartment right above the store.
35. Favorite soft drink?
Hansen’s diet ginger ale. Yummy. They don’t use aspartame. They use Splenda which is a little better.
36. Favorite restaurant?
I rarely eat out. I guess I would say the British Beer Company, on the water in Falmouth, Fishmonger’s on the water in Woods Hole and Shucker’s Raw Bar, only open in the summer because it is outdoor eating in Woods Hole. Fishmonger’s considers itself a natural food restaurant. They serve both vegetarian and meat dishes. Great atmosphere.
THE FISHMONGER’S RESTAURANT.
37. Hair color.
Brown and gray.
38. What was your favorite toy as a child?
My Barbie Doll. I got the first one the first year it came out
1959 the first Barbie.
39. Summer or Winter
Autumn, it should have been included.
40. Do you like your hair?
41. Chocolate or vanilla?
Chocolate but I love the smell of vanilla extract.
42. Coffee or tea?
43. Do you prefer your friends e-mail or call you?
I only have two friends that call me and I like talking to them. I love talking to my family on the phone and probably do it for a couple of hours a day even though they either live with me or live one street over.
44. When was the last time you cried?
I honestly can’t remember. I don’t cry these days like I used to. Thanks Zoloft.
45. What’s under your bed?
Don’t know, don’t want to know.
46. What did you do last night?
Went to see Boz Scaggs. DUH!!!
47. What are you afraid of?
Something bad happening to my children.
48. Salty or sweet?
Salty, though I keep away from salt now because of blood pressure. I don’t like sugar all that much but I love starchy foods.
49. How many keys are on your key ring?
Dumbass question. Who Cares?????
50. How long have you been at your current job?
51. Favorite day of the week?
52. Do you make friends easily?
Yes, too easily because I prefer not hanging out with non family members too often though I do have an extended family. People who aren’t related to me but I consider family like most of my daughter’s friends. They can pop over anytime and I am always happy to see them. My best friends Cindy and Nancy I consider family.
53. How many brothers & sisters do you have?
One of each.
54. Are your parents still married?
I guess so. They were married when they died so I guess if there is a heaven they are up there together. Though I’ll bet my Dad is flirting with all the young ladies.
55. Do you like finding little details about your friends?
I know everything about my friends at home but I love finding out about my blogging friends. That’s the fun in getting to know them. Some hold back more than others but that’s OK. The internet can be a scary place to let it all hang out like I do but I don’t give a shit who knows what about me.