I got this from CuriousC over at Idea Jump.
- A ass (I’m glad I still have one. I’m serious if this pain keeps up I’m having my ass removed)
- B Barbara (my sister)
- C chicken (high protein, low fat)
- D Damon ( I love my son)
- E energy (because I actually have some lately)
- F friends (you gotta have them)
- G gems (without them my daughter wouldn’t have a job and I would have to work)
- H help (sometimes you just need it. You just have to know when to accept it)
- I idiots (without them I wouldn’t seem so smart)
- J Jupiter (I love to look at Jupiter with my telescope)
- K kids ( I love my kids)
- L love ( sappy but true, you gotta have it and you gotta give it)
- M Mom ( I loved my Mom and still do)
- N Nancy ( my best friend since I was 10)
- O Oort Cloud (where all the comets come from)
- P Papa ( actually no one called my dad that but I used up the letters D and G. We used to call him Dad or Gubby.
- Q questions (without questions we’d have no answers)
- R rain ( I love rain, especially at night. The sound can put me to sleep. I also love the smell of rain.)
- S Sarah (what would I do without her)
- T treats (everybody has to have treats once in a while)
- U Uranus ( OK we can look at this two ways. I love planets and we’re back to my ass again)
- V vent ( we all need to vent sometimes, thank you for letting me do that here)
- W Wasband (we may be divorced but he is the best ex-husband ever)
- X xylophone (I had a little one when I was a kid and loved it)
- Y Yoda (the best cat in the world)
- Z Zen (very calming)
I was going to put photos but then I looked at the first one (the A one) and thought Nah!!!
Ok, I just can’t do a blog without at least one picture
THIS IS THE ASTRONOMY ALPHABET. THESE ARE ALL PHOTOS OF OBJECTS IN THE UNIVERSE PROBABLY TAKEN MOSTLY BY THE HUBBLE TELESCOPE. THE FOUR CORNER ONES ARE JUST PHOTOGRAPHS OF ME IN THE DARK. SO CHECK OUT THE UNIVERSE’S ALPHABET.