I found this meme on Museditions‘ blog. She is a new friend of mine whose blog I have really been enjoying. I love memes as we all know. She didn’t tag anyone and neither will I. It’s always go for it if you choose to or not.
1. What does gobbledygook mean to you? —Museditions had a really intelligent response to this question. I don’t. All that comes to me is oatmeal. I don’t like oatmeal. I know it’s good for you and all that but to me it’s gobbledygook.
2. What do you like about yourself? — Oh Lord, what don’t I like about myself. Lately I like everything. I’m really in a good place right now. Financially, I’ve lost everything I ever owned, my business, my house and my car. Instead I still get to live in my house only I don’t have to pay the mortgage. I lost the business so I don’t have to work and I drive my daughter to work and her car is better than mine which is broken and can stay that way for all I care. I get to live with my daughter whom I adore. My stress level has gone from a billion down to almost nothing. I’m finally losing weight so in a year I’m going to be hot. I just haven’t figured out how to get younger. I’m working on it. I’ve always had self confidence which I passed on to my daughter. Would it be over the top to just say “I am too cool”. 🙂
3. What activity do you enjoy doing, that you never thought you would until you tried it? —I honestly have to say blogging. I really didn’t even know what blogging was until recently and then I thought no, not for me. Now I’m on the computer 75 % of the day blogging.
4. What have you learned about yourself from your previous (and current) romantic relationships? — I have only had one real relationship and that was with the wasband. When we got divorced I learned I never wanted to be in a relationship again and I never was. He ruined me made me realize I don’t like relationships all that much. I think it’s because I am too selfish with my time. Also I don’t like being told what to do or think or how I should feel. That ends up happening so often in relationships. Sorry, it’s my way or the highway.
5. What physical traits do you find attractive in the opposite sex? — Hopefully, they have most of their body parts intact. At my age you take what you can get. Ask me again when I’m hot. I’ll be looking for someone younger.
6. Do you believe in any superstitions, or have some particular ritual? — OK, I knock on wood way to often. My sister believes in the jinx gods and now she’s got me sort of believing (mostly so I won’t upset her). I love rituals. I just forget to do them. I light candles at night when I am alone which scares the hell out of the kids because they think I’m going to set the house on fire. But now I only burn candles in containers. I like to sit in a candlelit room and play loud music.
7. What’s the nicest thing you’ve ever done for somebody? — OMG, I actually had to sit here for a long time to think of something. I know I’ve done nice things for people. I just know it. I just can’t think of one. We’ll come back to this later. I’m back to this question. The only thing I can think of right now is I haven’t shot the lady next door because she leaves her dog out crying all the time. She’s damn lucky I don’t have a gun. I would never shoot the dog but she’s just very lucky I haven’t caned her. Damn, people have done so many nice things for me. I must have done something nice to deserve what I’ve received. I’ll have to ask my daughter. She’ll remember something. 🙂
8. If you could do something with your blog (cost, time and other factors irrelevant), what would you do?— That’s easy–NOTHING!
9. Books, chocolates, sex. Make a sentence with it — I’d rather read a book and eat chocolate than have sex. Ask me again when I’m hot.
I DIDN’T EAT THE CHOCOLATE WHEN I TOOK THE PHOTO!!
10. If you were dead now, what would people most remember about you? —They would remember that I was a little nutty eccentric, loved to have fun, loved my family more than anything in the world, that I’m going to come back as a ghost, that I spent way too much time on the computer, and not to forget to feed the cats.
So what did you learn about me–I’m selfish, don’t do nice things for people (I know I have, I just know I have, I must have) , I hate oatmeal and maybe I’ll like men again when I’m hot and figure out how to get younger. Oh, and I love myself. Wow , I really sound like a biotch.