I was tagged by Girl From The Ghetto to do this meme. She keeps me up to date on what is happening on my favorite TV show LOST. I watch it every week but sometimes I get LOST watching it and she explains everything on her blog. I always seem to miss some key elements of the show that she never misses.
Here are the rules: 1) Link back to the person who tagged you (that= me!). 2) Post the rules on your blog. 3) Write six things about yourself. 4) Tag six people at the end of your post by posting links to their blog sites. 5) Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their site. 6) And let your tagger know when your entry is up.
Wow, that’s a lot of rules, but I think I can handle it. The question is I think everyone already knows everything about me. I pretty much tell all. So I have to try and think of something new I haven’t already let out of the bag. I’m thinking the bag is pretty empty.
1. I don’t consider myself grown up and I don’t think I ever will. My daughter agrees with me. The wasband’s birthday was on the 24th so he, Sarah and I went to a really nice place for dinner. Obie had a previous commitment (Texas hold em poker). Barry and I were acting as silly as we usually do as Sarah was sitting looking all sophisticated and beautiful and she said “Here I am with my two grown children who are acting out again.” That made all three of us hysterical. I’m glad the place wasn’t too busy. People would have thought we were very strange. The thing is I really don’t want to grow up. I don’t mind being a responsible adult but I don’t want to be an old fart.
2. Other than my two children I love my sister more than anyone in the world. She is my best friend, my therapist, and has been like a mother to me since we were young even though we had a mother who tried her best to be a good mother. Our mother was too busy worrying about what she didn’t have, to worry about us. Though I know she loved us in her own way. I tell my sister everything and she tells me mostly everything. She is the most honest, loving, loyal, crazy, weird, strange person I know. She understands me like no other person in the world.
MY SISTER AND HER DAUGHTER
3. I truly believe there are aliens out there somewhere. At least I believe there are living beings on other planets. Statistically, there would have to be. Our sun is one star of a trillion in our galaxy, the Milky Way Galaxy. There are billions of galaxies in our universe each containing trillions of stars. That would mean there are trillions upon trillions of stars and some of them would have to have planets orbiting them. We already know that some of them do. We can’t be so presumptuous as to think we are the only planet with lifeforms on it. The question is: Do any of these lifeforms have the technology to reach us and have they already been here?
Run, run! Don’t let the aliens get you!
4. I wish I were a more artistic person. I can’t draw, I can’t write, and I can’t even come up with any good crafty ideas, even though I have more craft crap than anyone I know.
5. When I COULD go out and take a walk I very seldom did. Now that I can’t, all I want to do is walk. I imagine myself walking down the beach or the bike path which parallels the beach. I guess you need to learn to enjoy what you have because you may not always have it. But I do have hope that I will be able to walk the bike path again someday.
THE SHINING SEA BIKE PATH
6. If you are going to be negative–GET OFF MY SUNSHINE!!! I have really changed my attitude in the past year. I try to look at everything in a positive way. I really feel negative people emit negative energy and I just don’t want to be around them. We all have our problems, some worse than others. But having a positive attitude even during the worst of times makes the bad times seem not so bad. I love being around my daughter because her positive energy flows all around her. I now feel that you can turn anything negative in your life into something positive if you try hard enough. Listen to the following song and tell me that doesn’t make you happy!!
I have to go make supper so I will tag people later. But I want to at least get this posted now.