I’ve been tagged by the bead den for this meme. Don’t feel like you HAVE to participate, and ignore it if you have been tagged already. If you are interested in learning anything about beaded jewelry the bead den can direct you to the right place. You should look at the photos of some of the stuff she has made. It’s amazing. She is also a fun blogger and has other interesting things she blogs about too. I’m sorry but I have to do this meme with photos.
5 Things Found In Your Bag
This is my bag. Sometimes the cats sleep in it.
- various antibacterial products because I have a disease called “Fear of Flu”
- various pairs of glasses because I can’t see for shit and medicare won’t pay for trifocals. I carry them all with me because you never know when you’ll want to see something.
- my list organizers because I can’t remember anything.
- My knife–Don’t mess with Mama. The farm is where we get our organic produce in the summer. You have to pick your own so Sarah goes on Mondays (her day off).
- George, my protector
- Sarah had this done in Disneyworld on their honeymoon. Their photo is lasered into the middle of the glass and it is on a turntable which lights up the glass in different colors. It is wicked cool.
- Damon got me this for Christmas this year. It is hand cut from recycled metal.
- This is my wizard candle that Sarah got me at the Renaissance fair. I’ve had two others from this particular candle maker and they both melted in the sun and Sarah just keeps replacing them. Hopefully this one won’t melt.
- This is the cover to Primetime Magazine. My father and I were on the cover for his last Father’s Day. He died 7 months later. The Cape Cod Times had asked people to send in stories about their fathers and they would print some of them in their magazine. They liked mine so much they came to our store and took pictures of us. We never expected to be on the cover.
5 Things You Are Currently Into
- scrapbooking (but I haven’t done one scrapbook yet I have tons of materials to do it.)
- beading (but I haven’t done one piece of jewelry yet I have all the materials to do it.)
- Travel to the countryside of England
- Be a normal size and not in pain
- Not worry about my son
- Not be a burden to anyone
- Have a beautiful garden with herbs for cooking.
5 People You Want To Tag
I tagged these people because I thought there was a chance they might do it plus I love learning more about everyone. But don’t feel obligated. It’s only if you feel like it. If anyone else would like to do it , please do.